Okay so nothing evil happened this week besides midterms. THREE tests in one week, it was crazy!! I feel like I haven't even had time to breathe.
That is why I am SO GLAD its Friday!!! Happy weekend everyone!
Here are a few pictures of what I have been up to . . .
I went to Provo to visit Kirsten, I love her. We had oodles of fun!! I even had my first In N' Out burger, delicious:)
One of my dearest and bestest friends Preston Alexander left on his mssion to Long Beach, California on March 3rd, miss you Preston!!
Oh and my little sister Emily turned SIXTEEN!! I can't believe my little baby sister can date, she is actually going on her first date tonight, I think I am more excited about it than she is, she mostly just thinks I'm freaky :) Love you Emily!!
No comments:
Post a Comment