The weekend of January 24th I went to Pocatello to hear my cousin Jan speak at her mission farewell, she is such an amazing girl. It was also Morgan Finn's farewell, Dallin's best friend, he did an amazing job and will do great things in the Dominican Republic!
Alright next topic . . .
Were any of you as excited as me for Dear John? I have been pumped for atleast a month. My roommates and I got tickets two days early just because we were so excited to see Channing Tatum (he is so handsome) oh.. and we were excited for the whole movie too haha.
We got to the theater an hour early, and once we were in our seats I was getting so giddy! I usually don't get like that just for a movie. Just before it started an emo looking girl was walking in front of us and tripped and fell on her face. That was the best part of my night, seriously. I was SO disappointed in the movie, the ending absolutely ruined it for me. I almost cried.
I really only liked two things about Dear John: Channing Tatum had his shirt off quite a bit and I just really enjoyed that, and the soundtrack is amazing! My favorites are Little House by Amanda Seyfried and The Moon by Glen Hansard, exceptional songs I must say.
The crowd at the theater was great, they even wanted to get a picture with us!
I hope all of you are loving and enjoying life! Thanks for reading.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello?
ReplyDeleteOh yay it works! :) Hayley, you KILL me! And emo girl made your night, huh? SO funny! LOL! Thanks adding me to your blog! :)
ReplyDelete